Rather to change the default shell of the entire machine, you can also assign to one of the user to run another shell than explorer.
Create key into the registry that belongs to your user; To make sure that you change the right user, logon once with your user credential and open regedit.exe (you might need to change the rights to allow registry access or runas..)
Continue reading “Change shell of windows 7 for only one specific user”
I have been settings up a customized version of Windows 7; used as Home Entertainment Pc.
Continue reading “Change Default shell of Windows 7”
This script does the following:
- List of the current machine’s name based/stored on the target destination.
- Ask for the name of the new machine.
- Type of machines (Windows 2003 / Centos / etc…)
- Create the image based on the template’s machines.
- Register the vm into the Vsphere inventory.
- Asking you if you wish to start or not once created.
Continue reading “Script Template Vm’s Creation on Esxi V5 (cloning)”