I have experienced recently some issue while attempting to start vmware machines on Centos OS. (6.6).
When I start the vmware services, (service vmware start) the Virtual machine monitor states as FAILED.
Attending to start a vmware, this error appears:
Could not open /dev/vmmon: No such file or directory.
Please make sure that the kernel module `vmmon' is loaded.
Continue reading “VMWare Workstation 10 under CentOS 6.x failed to start Virtual machine monitor”
- Boot OS X
- Open the TextEdit program in the Applications folder
- With TextEdit, open the file: /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/com.apple.Boot.plist
- Open the file, and add these two lines (right after the <string>Yes</string> line if you are on Tiger or <string></string> line if you are on Leopard)
Continue reading “How To Change Mac Os 10.5 Resolution (VMware)”
This script does the following:
- List of the current machine’s name based/stored on the target destination.
- Ask for the name of the new machine.
- Type of machines (Windows 2003 / Centos / etc…)
- Create the image based on the template’s machines.
- Register the vm into the Vsphere inventory.
- Asking you if you wish to start or not once created.
Continue reading “Script Template Vm’s Creation on Esxi V5 (cloning)”